Iron Father

While I wait for my Battle Company to arrive, I'm updating my veterans.
I've finalized my beloved Iron Father. The conversion was very simple mainly because I do love the new SM Techmarine and I did not feel to modify it.
It is the GW mail order only direct sale model (the one without helmet) plus a a powerfist holding an helmet form the Masters of the Chapter set. I think it gives it a "commanding look". Two servo arms have been spared from the model to be used on the Jump pack version of it. (yes, there will be one!)



Today's second conversion is a veteran marine with combi-melta made with a bolter pistol plus an arm melta pistol from the Sanguinary Guard set.


To complete my veteran team I added a very old model of mine. It's been upgraded with the SM Commander bolter.

Commenti

Post più popolari