Mercenary Ogre Leadbelcher

 In my gaming group there is revival of Warhammer Fantasy Battle 6th and 7th edition. 

I am currently playing my Dogs of War and I decided to add an unit of Leadbelcher from the Ogre Kingdom army book as Special Unit, following the "Mercenary" rule of the same book. 

The models are resin MOM Miniatures I bought time ago in a Kickstarter of theirs. I love the Landsknecht style and the "professional" look they have. I painted them with the colors of the rest of the army in order to obtain a general look, even if every model is different. 

I plan to use the unit in game for a counter-asssault. With their short range weapons, they are going to wait behind the pikemen line to face enemy flanking or flying units or to soften not engaged tough enemies. 

 



Commenti

Post più popolari