28mm Wehrmacht

I was involved in a 28mm wargaming group and I decided to build a German infantry squad to play with them a few skirmish games.
I finally got an use for my Warlord games plastic Germans which I bought time ago to use the weapons on my Imperial Guard, but it happened the they were far too small for 32mm heroic scale.
I also added few West Wind German heads with canvas cover to add a little variety.

The first fire team includes a Leutnant with MP40, a Grenadier with assault rifle Stg 44, Greandier with Kar 98, and a MG team made by a Grenadier with MG34 and a loader with Kar98.


The second fire team includes a Gefreiter (Corporal) with MP40, a Grenadier with semi-automatic Gewer 43, Greandier with Kar 98, and a MG team made by a Grenadier with MG34 and a loader with Kar98.



To end I could not miss the opportunity to make them a Panzergrenadier unit ;-)
Here is my 'cute' halftrack Sdk.Fz. 251

Commenti

Post più popolari