Storm Troopers Command Squad

With the recent release of the 8th edition I went back to Warhammer 40K.
It is a pleasure to rediscover my Imperial Guard from the closet.
I can easily update my army to the new ruleset using the several bits and models I collected during the years.

The first unit I added is a Militarum Tempestus Command Squad.
The pleasure to field an unit full plasmagun that deploys 9" (short range) from the enemy, without scatter, and can reroll overcharged to hit rolls of '1' (with the order of the nearby Tempestus Officer) is indeed great.
My unit is not made by Tempestus Scion (the orfans educated in the Schola Progenium), but instead is made up by veterans that volunteer as Stormtroopers to engage in the most dangerous missions and are equipped with the best that the 1st Vanheim City Fights Veterans Brigade can offer.
The equipment is collected from all the armouries of different City Fight Veterans regiments and the local Planetary Defence Force. It results in a very heterogeneous look of the Stormtroopers.
As a painting note: since Dawn of War, the plasma is blue.


Commenti

Post più popolari